Thursday, July 13, 2006

Korey Hall: Pushing Education in the Toliet by Akindele Akinyemi



Many are asking why I would support Bert Johnson in this race for State House District 5 against Korey Hall?

It's simple. Expereince.

I have spoke to Bert Johnson on many occasions and I have learned alot from him.

Korey Hall, on the other end, will send us back to the Flintstones.

Speaking of Hall, I thought the NAACP was supposed to be bi-partisian.

If this is the truth then how come when I read their so-called report card they give damn near 100% to Democrats and 0% to Republicans? Especially Republicans in Michigan?

Bi-partisian my ass.

This is no more than a left-wing Democratic shadow operation.

And you expect me to send Korey Hall to Lansing? For what? So the Michigan NAACP can push their far left wing agenda? Keep us enslaved? Keep us in the dark on issues?

Like neutralizing charter schools? Destroying educational choice and never even giving us the options for vouchers?

Sending our children back to DPS and then continue to miseducate them by "certified" teachers who are just there to receive a check?

This is what Korey Hall is all about. He is not for educating children. He is for DPS and sending our children back to the plantation.

Bert Johnson will stand up for what is right. His whole thing on education is making sure our students learn by innovative ways to help them accomplish their goals. He is for innovation, not subjugation.

Hall is for whatever the NAACP asks for. Interesting, why does he have NAACP staff working on his campaign? I thought the NAACP does not get involved with party races. Isn't this a violation of their 501(c) 3? The same violation that they were investigated on two years ago?

Opponents of Bert Johnson claim that he is riding the coat tail of Bill McConico? Of course these same idiots would not say that about Stephanie Johnson riding the coat tails of Triette Reeves or Shanelle Jackson riding the coat tails of State Rep. Virgil Smith III. This is nonsense and we should be examing who is best for this district.

The NAACP (both Detroit and statewide) has lost credibility in our community in recent years. Their bogus surveys on charters in Detroit (that Mr. Hall was part of) was completely off base. They would rather see charter schools fold up, go home and not give parents a choice. This is the bigger platform Mr. Hall is trying to send to Lansing.

The affirmative action and predatory lending isues that Mr. Hall is campaigning on are cover ups for pushing the teacher unions agenda....eliminate charter schools and educational options.

Ask youself, would you rather send someone who has been to Lansing, crafting legislation already like Bert Johnson to send someone who is pushing education in Detroit further in the toilet like Korey Hall?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I see where your allegiance to McConico and Johnson stems from--U-D High! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'll be damned if I vote for someone who has robbed another at gunpoint! I'm surprised that the Jesuit brothers didn't instill better values in Bert Johnson. If U-D, a Catholic high school graduates the likes of Johnson, I'll take my chances w/DPS.

Charter schools are pushing education in the toilet by hiring non-certified teachers, getting the 4th Weds. count money, and then having the student wind up back in DPS w/no money b/c it went to the charter school.

akindele akinyemi said...

Now I see where your allegiance to McConico and Johnson stems from--U-D High! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'll be damned if I vote for someone who has robbed another at gunpoint! I'm surprised that the Jesuit brothers didn't instill better values in Bert Johnson. If U-D, a Catholic high school graduates the likes of Johnson, I'll take my chances w/DPS.

and i'll be super damned if i send some naacp liberal clone like korey hall to lansing. If bert wa not in this race i would push la shon scott harder!!!!!

Charter schools are pushing education in the toilet by hiring non-certified teachers,

I work in a charter school. NAME one charter school that has uncertified teachers. This further demosntrates how you have been caught up in the teacher union hype on "certified teachers." if this is the case then why the hell DPS is a failing school district with certified teachers??????


getting the 4th Weds. count money, and then having the student wind up back in DPS w/no money b/c it went to the charter school.


Lies and deception. If a child is kicked out of a charter school it is the PARENT(S) who make the final decision to send their child back to DPS..NOT the charter....

Like I said..Korey Hall is pushing educaiton in the toliet. and while he plays the bullshit role of being an advocate of DPS he graduated from Benedictine High School in 87!!!! A catholic school and U-D's Rival!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Interesting that the MI Dept of Education teacher certification website comes up w/no results when your name is entered to search for a valid MI teaching license (I'm very astute and do my homework, brotha!). So you asked me to name one charter school that hires non-certified teachers--YOURS does because according to the state of MI, there is no teaching certificate in your name.

akindele akinyemi said...

but i never said I HAD a teacher certificate ..read the response again...my point exactly about why DPS is in the damn toliet because people like YOU (who claim they do their homework)make assumptions.

I said I WORK in a charter school..i never said I was teaching in the classroom!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Anyone professional who works wih children in a school setting should be certified unless they are clerical staff or custodial staff. And there has been a previous blog where you said that DPS lost your paperwork--however it was probably rejected b/c you weren't certified, which is why you "work" in a charter school.

akindele akinyemi said...

Anyone professional who works wih children in a school setting should be certified unless they are clerical staff or custodial staff.

Yes that's true but that is not what I do!!!!!

And there has been a previous blog where you said that DPS lost your paperwork--however it was probably rejected b/c you weren't certified, which is why you "work" in a charter school.

No it was lost because you sloppy negroes cannot get it together with your unprofessional staff and dingy administrators.