Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Granholm Sends Another Black Man To Prison For Threatening To Expose Her Evil Ways in Public




DETROIT MI

From: John W. Cromer, Jr. Detroit, MI 313-878-1965

It has been said that “the system is designed to ensure the failure of black men in this country/state!” After my most recent experiences with high-ranking Michigan governmental officials it has not proven to be untrue!"

I suffered the last four months in prison as a result of exercising my constitutional right to attend and participate in the National Town Hall Meeting in Detroit. Individuals of Governor Granholm’s staff worked in cahoots and retaliated against me; causing great devastation not only in my personal life, but also in the mission to establish support mechanisms that will keep ex offenders in the community, in jobs and contributing to society.

Annually, approximately 800,000 prison inmates and juvenile detainees being released from secure detention facilities every year, and returned to their communities. Eighty-five percent (85%) of these ex-offenders are male and nearly 80% are African Americans. Out of the ten thousands inmates released from Michigan prisons each year, nearly 4,000 to 6,000 are returning to the Detroit area; some return to society with NOTHING! Without a job, and being disconnected from the labor market and from social networks, an ex-offender is at a high risk of re-engaging in criminal behavior. The question is: “Why do African-American represent only 13% of the USA population, but nearly 80% of the prison population?”

Our government must understand that creating employment opportunities for ex offenders will not only create safer communities, but will also provide a means to pay supervision fess, children support; allow for higher education, home ownership and make an honest living – while reducing unemployment, crime and recidivism.

How God Brought Me Through The Fire:

I am an African-American Man who has served more than 10-13 years in prison for a non-violent offense (retail fraud – 4th habitual): last conviction in 1995 involved a pair of gym shoes and a set of bed sheets. I was paroled on September 23, 2004. I came home and did everything that was expected of me: Got a Job, reported to my parole agent(s) [all 7 of them] as instructed – never missed a report, paid all supervision fees, restitution, lived independently and became a productive member of society by establishing credit, paying my bills and taxes on time, and saving for the purchase of home. I am a single father. I also made my acting debut as “Malcolm-X” in a motivational play “Dream Museum” for the Detroit and Highland Park Public Schools – featured in the Michigan Chronicle. But importantly, I remained crime free!

Not only was my transition successful, but my efforts in Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties helped in the Michigan Prisoner Reentry Initiative – that was adopted by the State of Michigan to reduce the costly recidivism rate and help offenders successfully transition back into the community in a way that promotes community safety and is cost effective. While on parole God blessed me to develop relationships with employers that resulted in hundreds of jobs for more than 300 ex-offenders, Hurricane Katrina victims, homeless and other displaced individuals. See, the Detroit News (9-27-05), or visit http://www.americaworks.com/ “Streaming Videos”. In March 2006, I secured a grant to recruit, screen and pre-train pharmacy technicians for a Pharmaceutical Store Chain.

I was scheduled to be discharged from parole on March 23, 2006, which was my original parole expiration date.

On March 24, 2006, I went to pick up my discharge certificate, but my then 5th parole agent (Mr. Connell Williams) refused to give me the parole discharge certificate and submitted a request to have parole extended for 6 months based on an alleged dirty urine on March 6, 2006 - for THC that was later determined to be negative and/or never confirmed via scientific urinalysis. They confused my file with someone else's!

On March 30, 2006, the parole board violated MDOC Policy Directives and Operating Procedures 06.04..130(G), page 4 of 4; 06.05.135-FOA and 03.03.115, and extended parole for 6 months based on inaccurate and unsubstantiated information. I did not test positive for THC on March 6, 2006. Per policy, “Extensions of parole are to be requested by the agent, approved by the parole board and provided to parolee prior to the original parole expiration date, i.e. all prior to March 23, 2006.” This did not happen in my case.

On Friday, April 28, 2006, I attended the National Town Hall Meeting to hear and participate in the public debate with Governor Granholm and Mr. Dick DeVos, Chairman, Amway Corporation.

During Q&A from the audience, I exercised my constitutional right and asked the following question to Governor Granholm and Mr. DeVos:

“ ….. What does an ex offender have to do to prove that s/he has been rehabilitated and deserves his/her freedom from the Department of Correction? …. Since being out of prison, I have developed relationships with employers that have resulted in over 300 ex offenders being placed into job; averaging $7 to $12 an hour. All of these ex offenders including myself have been connected with mentors from the Hartford Church. Do you think I have done enough to deserve my freedom?”

The Governor’ Response was: That she had met with Dr. Adams to discuss the program and the good work that we have been doing. She supports our efforts, is proud of me and encouraged me to keep doing it.

Mr. DeVos’ Response was: That he is a Christian that believes in grace and forgiveness. That he supports all that I am doing and if he can do anything to help, to please let him know..

Immediately following the final remarks, Mr. DeVos introduced himself and his wife (Mrs. Besty DeVos) to me. Mr. DeVos and I exchanged contact information, and Mrs. DeVos was handed the ex offender program information.

As I walked away from The DeVos’, I was aggressively confronted by Governor Granholms’ Director for Community & Faith Based Initiatives, Mr. Gregory G. Roberts who said, quote, “John Cromer lose my number! Don’t ever call me again! Someone else from your office may call me if they choose to, but you better lose my number!” end of quote.

Befuddled by his hostility, I responded, “Greg, I can’t remember the last time I even attempted to call you? In fact, it was my understanding that you were supposed to call me following the meeting between Dr. Adams and Governor Granholm. I have been so busy finding jobs, etc. –but have been waiting for your call!”

Mr. Roberts then retorted, “You heard what I said John Cromer! JUST LOSE MY NUMBER!” and he walked away! I was appalled and felt very threatened, embarrassed and humiliated by Mr. Roberts tone, and his personal/public attack!

As I continued to speak with others in the crowd, Mr. Roberts persisted on harassing me by telling others in the crowd not to talk to me. Mr. Roberts then began whispering into the ears of secret service officers, state police, other appointed directors and governor assistants causing alarm as if I posed some kind of threat.

Example: Mr. J. Jerome Marks (Governor Granholm’s special assistant) reached out and shook my hand and said, “John Cromer, my brother, I just knew you would be here! How’s everything going with your program? Has anyone from the MDOC gotten back with you regarding the issues with the parole board? The matter was given to the Governor, and she referred it to MDOC for them to investigate and get back with her….”

Mr. Greg Roberts rushed over and admonished Mr. Marks by saying, “Hey, don’t talk to him. Leave him alone!” and pulled Mr. Marks away from me. The same happened when I spoke with other state officials (e.g. Linda Parker, Director of the Michigan Dept of Civil Rights) who were identified as part of “the Governor Granholm Team.” Mr. Roberts then stepped directly in front of me and whispered to the Director of the State Police. Mr. Roberts, the state police director and other recognized security then almost formed a circle around me. I felt as if I was going to be arrested or that something worse was about to happened to me for speaking out at the town hall meeting. It was a very frighten moment! I have no idea why Mr. Roberts attacked me at a public town hall meeting or why he brought others into it. Citizens should not be treated like this. This behavior coming from the person who is entrusted to reach out; on behalf of the Governor - to the community and faith based organizations should not be accepted!

[Note: Mr. Roberts told others that he confronted me because: 1. I was in public applauding and supporting Mr. DeVos – I simply clapped for responses that Mr. DeVos gave to the questions being asked. 2. I embarrassed the Governor, and 3. I would not let an older woman go before me during Q&A. #1. Both Gov. Granholm and Mr. DeVos gave good responses. There is no truth to #2 or #3!]

I reported Mr. Roberts’ conduct to Governor Granholm and other community, religious and political leaders via letters and emails captioned: EMOTIONS IN POLITICS CAUSE BLACK COMMUNITIES TO SUFFER.

On Sunday, April 30, 2006, I attended the NAACP’s Fifth Annual Freedom Dinner at Cobo Hall where Mr. DeVos came over to our dinner table to greet my mother and guess. Mr. DeVos and I posed in a photo together at the dinner. I also gave Governor Granholm and others a copy of the letter about Mr. Roberts’ public attack.

On Monday, May 1, 2006, I received a call from Mr. Marks who told me that, “The Governor received the letter about Greg Roberts, and that she had given it to Greg for a response.” Mr. Marks went on to say, quote, “Look John, don’t sweat it! The worse case scenario is, you will be on parole until September 23, 2006, then you will be off, etc.” The phone conversation ended.

About 30 minutes or so later, Mr. Marks called back and asked “who else did I let know about what happened at the town hall meeting?” I told him that I gave a copy of the letter (complaint) to other religious and community leaders, including Mr. DeVos. Mr. Marks retorted, quote, “Oh you gave DeVos a copy to? Man, I’ve gotta make some calls about this. I’ll call you back!” Mr. Marks did not call me back.

Instead a collusive plan to return me to prison for speaking out was authorized when Mr. Mark Coulter, an Area Manager for the Parole Supervision Unit (in the same building where Mr. Roberts works) sent an electronic email/omni note to the parole violation team dated 5-1-06, that says, quote, “parolee (Cromer) need to comply with supervision. Parolee (Cromer) went to governor conf. / will review with parolee what need to be done to be in compliance of parole rules. Also will set up assessment.” Copy attached.

Then, around 4:45PM, I received a phone from a new parole agent (Mr. Keith Hollingshed – my 7th parole agent in 19 months) who advised me that “my case was just assigned to him.” I informed Mr. Hollingshed that “I was just assigned to a new parole agent (Ms. Gilmore – my 6th agent) on 4-21-06?” Mr. Hollingshed talked to me for more than 1 hour, which made me feel uncomfortable. Part of his conversation included thing like, e.g. “I being reviewing your file, and it is very impressive. You only been home for 19 months and you have 2 cars? Are you buying or leasing them? I have been to your big pretty house. I’ve never seen anything like this, etc.” Then out of the blue he said, “Now you do know that anytime you’re around the Governor or mayor or any public official, it is considered police contact.” According to Mr. Hollingshed, “it is considered police contact because everybody that works around the Governor and mayor are police.” Of course this not true. Even as a ex-felon in the State of Michigan, I have the right to vote and peacefully participate in public forums designed to petition the government for the redress of grievances; including town hall meetings, etc viz: 1st Amendment Rights.

Mr. Hollingshed threatened that I could be in trouble for addressing the Governor in public about parole issues. He said “I broke the chain of command.” He also mentioned the fact that I received some traffic tickets, and even though I paid the tickets and reported them to my agent(s) via phone. The conversation ended with the understanding that I was to report to Mr. Hollingshed on Tuesday, May 2, 2006 before 4:30PM.

On Tuesday, May 2, 2006, at or about 10:00AM, Mr. Hollingshed called demanding that “I report to his office immediately because new developments?” He claimed that, “he received an anonymous phone call from someone that claims to have seen me a bar after the town hall meeting on Friday, etc.” I denied it. However, Mr. Hollingshed reported this to my pastor, employer and others.

At about 2:30PM, I reported to the parole office as instructed. Mr. Hollingshed administered “an instant drug test” that he claimed was positive for THC – marijuana. Mr. Hollingshed did not open a new testing strip in my presence. It is my belief that he used a dirty strip to test my urine sample. He immediately handcuffed me and referred to my arrest as “hitting the lottery!” I feverishly disputed the instant drug test and asked Mr. Hollingshed and his supervisors (Mr. O’Connell and Mr. McVittie) “to please retest me because I was not positive, and had not been smoking marijuana,” but to no avail. Mr. Hollingshed gave me a direct order to stop talking and threatened to issue me a major misconduct report for insolence – for accusing him of not following proper procedure when administering an instant drug test, i.e. to re-test with a new strip before taking me into custody for a parole violation based on an instant on-site drug test.

As I sat there handcuffed and emotionally distraught, Mr. Hollingshed asked another agent, quote, “Hey, show me how to check his driver’s license.” He said my driver’s licenses were suspended and he was “going to charge me for that to!” He told me, quote, “See, all you had to do is admit that you have been smoking weed, and I was going to let you go into treatment, but since you are unwilling to face the reality of the drug test, I’ll let the parole board deal with you!” end of quote.

I was immediately transported to the Dickerson (Wayne County) Jail.

On May 3, 2006, I was transferred from Dickerson Jail to the Reception & Guidance Center – SPSM – prison in Jackson, MI., and charged with the following false parole violation charges:

Count One:

I was violated for testing positive for THC – marijuana on May 2, 2006 via instant on-site drug test that was administered by Mr. Hollingshed. The urine was sent out for urinalysis despite an omni note from Mr. Hollingshed that indicates my urine did in fact test negative. See, Omni Note dated 5-2-06 SAT. Copy attached.

On May 8, 2006, Kroll Labs faxed the laboratory results to Mr. Hollingshed and his supervisor (Mr. O’Connell). The urinalysis was NEGATIVE FOR THC – MARIJUANA.

On May 9, 2006, Mr. Hollingshed made an omni note to the conclusive NEGATIVE drug test results from Kroll Lab.

On May 10, 2006, at the 10-day preliminary parole violation hearing Mr. Hollingshed did not reveal the NEGATIVE DRUG TEST RESULTS, and gave false testimony to a positive (dirty) urine. Probable cause was established based on Mr. Hollingshed false testimony that I tested positive for THC, and Count 1 was scheduled for revocation a revocation hearing.

On May 17, 2006, I was transported to TRV (Technical Rule Violation Center in Ypsilanti), where TRV staff (Mr. Hickmon and Mr. Roberts) tried to coerce me to sign away my rights to a lawyer and revocation hearing and admit guilt to all counts in exchange for 70 days at TRV. I refused to sign the documents and was returned to prison.

To add insult to injustice, the Parole Violation Unit (Ms. Rachel Waterbury) tried to use Count 1 as a bargaining chip” to coerce me to plead guilty to Counts 2 and 3, via a Plea Offer on June 6, 2006. Mr. Hollingshed was required to reveal the NEGATIVE DRUG URINALYSIS at the preliminary hearing, but he did not!

[Note: Mr. Hollingshed made a false report by claiming that I tested positive for THC – marijuana on five (5) different dates. However, there are no drug tests, laboratory urinalysis or any evidence to support any positive urine tests for THC.]

On June 14, 2006, Count 1 “the dirty urine” was DISMISSED at the Parole Revocation Hearing due to the NEGATIVE URINALYSIS!

Count Two:

I was violated for driving a motor vehicle on May 2, 2006, while license were suspended – DWLS. Mr. Hollingshed fabricated this violation, and gave false testimony at the preliminary hearing by claiming that, “He observed my car and recovered my car keys to prove that I drove there, etc.” Count 2 was scheduled for a revocation hearing. However, I was never stopped, ticketed or arrested by police for DWSL. I was found NOT GUILTY of Count 2.

Count Three:

I was violated for “failure to report police contact within 24 hours,” - I received a traffic ticket for not signing my car registration and having an expired tag in September 2005. However, I did call and report this police contact to my agent (Ms. Charlotte Williams) within 24 hours. My cell phone bill shows communication with my agent.

On May 10, 2005, at the preliminary hearing, Agent Williams testified that, “Although she could not remember the telephone message that was left for her some 8 months ago about the traffic stop, though such reporting would not be unusual for me, as it was my habit to keep her very well informed!” She went on the record as saying, quote, “… if Mr. Cromer says that he called me to report the police contact (the ticket), then it is very very possible that he did, because he called me about everything - even things that I did not think were important.” End of quote. Despite the testimony of Agent Williams at the 10-day preliminary hearing, Count 3 was still scheduled for a revocation hearing.

At the revocation hearing, Agent Williams admitted that she does not make a note everything a parolee calls her to report.

On June 29, 2006, I was found guilty of Count 3 - for not reporting a traffic ticket within 24 hours. The traffic ticket was for "not signing my car registration and having an expired tag." (& did not warrant being sent back to prison).

The hearing officer recommended reinstatement (reparole) after the revocation hearing.

On June 30, 2006, I was transferred from RG&C to the Gus Harrison Correctional (ARF) Facility in Adrian, MI – level 1 security.

On July 12, 2006, I was transferred from ARF to the Saginaw Correctional Facility (SRF) in Saginaw, MI – level 1 security.

On July 13, 2006, the Michigan Parole Board (Chairman Rubinschin and Member Berrios) reinstated parole, but extended it for another 12 months – with an expiration date of August 29, 2007, and a projected release date of August 10, 2006.

On or about August 17, 2006, my security was raised, and I was placed in level 2 security; at SRF, and placed in the same housing unit with a known enemy (134986 Caver who is named in a major misconduct for assault & battery in 2003 at Ryan Correctional Facility).

On August 29, 2006, after spending more unwarranted days in prison, I was released and returned to parole status.

Due to the abuse of power and retaliation coming from high ranking state employees, I was sent back to prison for speaking out at the town hall meeting. As a result, I was thrown in prison – away from my daughter, mother, family, church and job. My credit has been ruined, my cars have gone into repossession status and my housing has been jeopardized. On top of this, Mr. Roberts and Mr. Hollingshed told people that I was positive for THC – marijuana to assassinate my character as a contributing citizen.

On August 31, 2006, I was orientated by my 8th parole agent, Mr. Austin Spencer who referred me to Apex for assessment.

On September 7, 2006, I reported to agent Spencer. He took my report at the door and instructed me to call-in to report on 9-14-06.

On September 12, 2006, I was assessed by Apex.

On September 14, 2006, I reported to agent Spencer via phone.

On September 18, 2006, I received a call from agent Spencer who said “he some bad news.” He advised me that my case was transferred to parole agent Keys.

I immediately called Ms. Keys to receive reporting instructions. Ms. Keys advised me that “her report days are on Wednesdays and instructed me to report on 9-20-06.

The Instant Drug Testing Strips

On September 20, 2006, I met my 9th parole agent, Ms. Keys at 8:15AM. She ordered my first urine drop since I was released 3 weeks ago. The first instant drug test strip came back POSITIVE FOR CONTROL SUBSTANCE, namely THC. This was very scary because I do not use drugs!! After being explained the procedure, I requested that a new strip be opened in my presence and used to re-test in the urine, the results came back NEGATIVE! The instant test strips are not accurate. Something needs to be done about the way these instant drug tests are regulated.

17 comments:

FreeMan said...

Coopted Puppet - You have got to be kidding - Racist Fascist Engler created the New Parole System & changed the definitions of life from 20 years - Life means until you die - removed Court hearings from Parole Proceedings - Appointed Known Ku Klux Klan Members over the Parole Board - Leads Nation in Putting Black Afrikans & People of Color in Prison as Juveniles for Natural Life - Deny United Nations to inspect Michigan Prisons that Rape Female Inmates
Devos says his plan for Detroit is Crime Reduction = Create More Black Afrikan Slaves in the prison Industrial Complex - Racial Profilling - Racial Sentencing Disparities
If he thinks Parole was tough under Granholm wait until the Rich man has control - Oh God please Stop him.

Afrknsci said...

Damn you need to make a documentary about that son..."The Criminal Criminal justice system"....

akindele akinyemi said...

Coopted Puppet - You have got to be kidding - Racist Fascist Engler created the New Parole System & changed the definitions of life from 20 years - Life means until you die - removed Court hearings from Parole Proceedings -


First, you are demonstrating how much education you have. I only posted this. I did not write the letter.

Appointed Known Ku Klux Klan Members over the Parole Board -

So who are these known KKK members that you are scaring people about?


Leads Nation in Putting Black Afrikans & People of Color in Prison as Juveniles for Natural Life - Deny United Nations to inspect Michigan Prisons that Rape Female Inmates

You sure about those inspections?

Devos says his plan for Detroit is Crime Reduction = Create More Black Afrikan Slaves in the prison Industrial Complex - Racial Profilling - Racial Sentencing Disparities

If the shoe fits wear it.


If he thinks Parole was tough under Granholm wait until the Rich man has control - Oh God please Stop him.

Again, you demonstrate your educational level by continuing a cycle of fear and paranoia.

Anonymous said...

1)Are you still under the impression any black skinned female working in government office gives a damn about your black ass Black Man Wake UP
2)Didn't you get any positive input when you saw how Michael Jackson was rail roaded and those palefaced preists were totally free of any federal concern
Aren't you aware of the more than 70,000 jamacians in boys town who are molested and abused by preists everyday since I was told in 1976
3)Does it matter to you reparations are only for those who make the loudest claims about abuse and persecution and meet the first and only requirement "paleface"
4)Can/t you get it and keep it straight you ain't included in this race for dominance Why the hell don't you keep your black ass outside and learn how to make it independantly

Anonymous said...

I would like to know why those who are called black leaders are the only ones who never do anything to help those they are supposed to represent
Why when it is most needed they never show up and support some well meaning brother who seeks to establish himself and help others along with himself
Why is it so important to compare one single female ( billionaire ) whose skin happens to be dark

Why do we always hear "you black guys should be proud of the female who made it"
WHY what good is it to focus on one female ((who was selected by this degenerate society as a token of oppression ))who is daily reminded who she owes a huge debt to
Why didn't she give SUPREME MASTER SURGEON DR BEN CARSON recognition on national tv (( A TRUE BLACK MAN ))HONORS --instead of those fake pale skinned immigrant interns-- first brain transplant
Why are those immigrants allowed free living at the expense of BLACK PEOPLE while the government bodies are crying for taxe increases

People don't you think its long enough
Yeah god ain't ready to pull da plug and we still beein tested
fuck the crap
why god letting all this shit happen to only BLACK PEOPLE
I am referring to the 400+years of bondage spoken of in all scriptures not to those fakers fikers fikirs fekirs with dark skin who think they can pass as BLACK PEOPLE

I've been threatened several times
whe I am ready I will let you know who I am and exactly what I am about
Until then thank you for letting me speak this little bit

FreeMan said...

Coopted Puppet - Why do you think that Klansmen where hoods? - to hide their identities -
Why should I die or suffer racial violence for revealing a Klansmen who was put in control of the Michigan Parole Board by Racist Fascist Republican former Governor of Michigan John Engler -
The Bible says by their fruits ye shall know them - We know who the Klan is by their deeds
Yes it is documented that the Republican Governor of Michigan John Engler refused to allow the United Nations to inspect Michigan Prisons after reports that Michigan Male Prison Guards were frequently raping Michigan Female inmates
Coopted Puppet you claim to be SO BIG - know so many Wealthy People - You find out who Engler appointed to the Michigan Parole Board & you ask them if they are in the Klan -
instead of me revealing it & it causes my death unnecessarily
But you don't care what happens to Black Afrikan People - you only care about yourself
Take some personal responsibility about what you originally post on your blog
But you write<"I only posted this. I did not write the letter"
That is weak - No personal responsibility Coopted Puppet

akindele akinyemi said...

where hoods? - to hide their identities -

again, who is the klansman in the Michigan Republicans..you said it now prove it!!!


Why should I die or suffer racial violence for revealing a Klansmen who was put in control of the Michigan Parole Board by Racist Fascist Republican former Governor of Michigan John Engler -

who is this? You are a liar who has little education.

The Bible says by their fruits ye shall know them - We know who the Klan is by their deeds
Yes it is documented that the Republican Governor of Michigan John Engler refused to allow the United Nations to inspect Michigan Prisons after reports that Michigan Male Prison Guards were frequently raping Michigan Female inmates
Coopted Puppet you claim to be SO BIG - know so many Wealthy People - You find out who Engler appointed to the Michigan Parole Board & you ask them if they are in the Klan -
instead of me revealing it & it causes my death unnecessarily

your death? If you such a man of God then why do you fear death from a mere man?


But you don't care what happens to Black Afrikan People - you only care about yourself

i really do.

Take some personal responsibility about what you originally post on your blog
But you write<"I only posted this. I did not write the letter"
That is weak - No personal responsibility Coopted Puppet

personal responsibility? My only personal responsibility is to flush Black Nationalists and socialists down the damn toliet.

FreeMan said...

Coopted Puppet - You claim to be a Christian - Did Christ die for Black Nationalist or Socialist? If He did then He values their lives & you as a follower of Christ should value their lives too
Black Nationalist & Socialist are not feces as your post implies - We are people our lives are valuable to God & should be to all Christians - Unless they ae hypocrites
"Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ," Romans 11:1 Bible

akindele akinyemi said...

Coopted Puppet - You claim to be a Christian - Did Christ die for Black Nationalist or Socialist?

he died for everyone fool!!!!

If He did then He values their lives & you as a follower of Christ should value their lives too
Black Nationalist & Socialist are not feces as your post implies -

Black Nationalists and socialists do not have a place in our community. it is the reson why we are in the conditions we are in today.

We are people our lives are valuable to God & should be to all Christians - Unless they ae hypocrites
"Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ," Romans 11:1 Bible

you quote the bible but believe in pro-choice..show me in your bible where god allows abortions, hatred of other races and black power and same sex marriages.

i did not thknk so....

FreeMan said...

Black Nationalists & Socialists exist in the Black Afrikan Community & our lives as Black Nationalists & Socialists are valuable to God & should be appreciated by Christians as Creations of God as People - God allows people to sin but promises judgment for sin
Racist Fascist Republican Prison Policies will affect Black Afrikans more severely than under Democratic Policies
Jesus taught that His Kingdom must 1st begin amongst His own people Afrika 4 Afrikans!

akindele akinyemi said...

Black Nationalists & Socialists exist in the Black Afrikan Community & our lives as Black Nationalists & Socialists are valuable to God & should be appreciated by Christians as Creations of God as People -

nice jargon but a black nationalist has never done nothing or me.


God allows people to sin but promises judgment for sin

yes and your judgement is lying to your people.

Racist Fascist Republican Prison Policies will affect Black Afrikans more severely than under Democratic Policies

that's good. I hope they arrest every brother who is commiting crimes out here.

Jesus taught that His Kingdom must 1st begin amongst His own people Afrika 4 Afrikans!

whatever for that feel good stuff.

FreeMan said...

Coopted puppet - You just don't understand the relationship between your current condition & Black nationalism - If Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana had not made his Black Afrikan nation free from colonialism 1960s - Nigeria would still be in colonialism today & you would be stuck over there -
If Haiti hadn't defeated the French in Slavery & Colonialism the increase for Black Afrikan Nigerian Slaves 1804 would have increased
Your freedom today is dependent on the Black Nationalist movements of the past
Racist Fascist Republican prison policies affect more Black Afrikans severely than Democractic policies
Afrika 4 Afrikans!

akindele akinyemi said...

Coopted puppet - You just don't understand the relationship between your current condition & Black nationalism - If Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana had not made his Black Afrikan nation free from colonialism 1960s - Nigeria would still be in colonialism today & you would be stuck over there -
If Haiti hadn't defeated the French in Slavery & Colonialism the increase for Black Afrikan Nigerian Slaves 1804 would have increased
Your freedom today is dependent on the Black Nationalist movements of the past
Racist Fascist Republican prison policies affect more Black Afrikans severely than Democractic policies
Afrika 4 Afrikans!

I'm not living in the past you fool. Black nationalism of the past has nothing to do with me eating in the present. I cannot get paid with black nationalism.

I am living in the present fool. Black Nationalism is one of the main reasons why Blacks will never elevate in our community.

FreeMan said...

Understand this Coopted Puppet -The White European-American Supremacy System system will not pay you if you support Political power for Black Afrikans for the benefit of the Black Afrikan community- but if you are contrary to Black Afrikan Community's Interest your material needs will be taken care of for a season
The Bible defines colonialism as a curse
Lack of Black Afrikan control over the Black Afrikan community is colonialism
The White European-American Supremacist system will not allow Black Afrikans to financially prosper if Black Afrikans practice Black Nationalism
My salvation & culture is built upon fully developing Black Afrikan people for Black Afrikan peoples' benefit
Selfishness & Individuality & Money are false gods & are contrary to True Christianity
Racist Fascist Republican prison policies negatively affect Black Afrikans more severely than democratic policies
Afrika 4 Afrikans!

akindele akinyemi said...

Understand this Coopted Puppet -The White European-American Supremacy System system will not pay you if you support Political power for Black Afrikans for the benefit of the Black Afrikan community- but if you are contrary to Black Afrikan Community's Interest your material needs will be taken care of for a season
The Bible defines colonialism as a curse

You are such a puppet to Black people with no knowledge. You have allowed your anger and hatred of other races blind you. Do you think I am looking for a hand out from a white man to help Black people? I do not need a handout unlike your uneducated ass.


Lack of Black Afrikan control over the Black Afrikan community is colonialism

Colonialism? We have control of our community and I'd rather live elsewhere.

The White European-American Supremacist system will not allow Black Afrikans to financially prosper if Black Afrikans practice Black Nationalism

Black nationalism is a thing of the past. I do not want no part of it. I have already mastered hating white people and loving black people and it has gotten us nowehere.

My salvation & culture is built upon fully developing Black Afrikan people for Black Afrikan peoples' benefit

Your salvation is built on hate, fear and paranoia.

Selfishness & Individuality & Money are false gods & are contrary to True Christianity
Racist Fascist Republican prison policies negatively affect Black Afrikans more severely than democratic policies

I'd rather be a prosperous Republican than a broke ass Democrat.
Afrika 4 Afrikans!

FreeMan said...

Coopted Puppet -Let's be clear - Detroit does not practice Black Nationalism or even democracy for its Black Afrikan majority population - therefore we are in colonialism
You love & worship $ The Bible says,"Then said Jesus unto (H)is disciples, Verily I say unto you that a rich man shall hardly enter into heaven. (24) And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." Matthew 19:23,24
"No man can serve two masters for either he will hate the one, and love the other or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other, ye can not serve God and mammon." Matthew 6:24
Coopted Puppet you are not a true Christian according to the Bible if you love $ more than God
Republican prison policies will more severely affect Black Afrikans than democractic policies
Afrika 4 Afrikans!

akindele akinyemi said...

Coopted Puppet -Let's be clear - Detroit does not practice Black Nationalism or even democracy for its Black Afrikan majority population - therefore we are in colonialism

If we practiced Black Nationalism we would still be broke and poor.

You love & worship $ The Bible says,"Then said Jesus unto (H)is disciples, Verily I say unto you that a rich man shall hardly enter into heaven. (24) And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." Matthew 19:23,24
"No man can serve two masters for either he will hate the one, and love the other or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other, ye can not serve God and mammon." Matthew 6:24
Coopted Puppet you are not a true Christian according to the Bible if you love $ more than God
Republican prison policies will more severely affect Black Afrikans than democractic policies

You are afriad because we are surging under your noses. I am a prophet and I have been on the money. I have had several prophecies this week and they are all pointing to DeVos and Victory. We are kicking your ass hard out here so bad that you run scared. On November 7th I will rejoice in kicking your socialist ass right out of detroit!!!!!!

Damn it feels good to be on the winning team!!!!!


Afrika 4 Afrikans!