Friday, October 27, 2006

WXYZ Television Interview With Chad Miles, 14th Congressional Candidate

14th Congressional Candidate Chad Miles states the following:

I hope that most of you caught my interview on WXYZ Channel 7 last

Wednesday. I wasn’t entirely happy with the way it was edited, but it wasn’t too bad. I was asked about my ideas for economic recovery in and around Detroit during the interview and they played two of my initial ides. One was a light rail mass transit system connecting Detroit and Metro Detroit and the second was a wireless Internet network that would be entirely free for public use stretching from Detroit all the way down to Gibraltar.

I was disappointed that they left out my third point and that was providing education opportunities for people that have lost jobs in the last few years. Many folks have lost there jobs in this area (myself included) and they need a new skill set to be marketable as an employee in this economy. If you have worked on an assembly line or in a specific job in the manufacturing sector for ten years and you suddenly lose your job it is not easy to find another line of work. Many people simply move out of the state due to the lack of opportunity. I will do everything that I can to provide education opportunities and funding for these people and get them back to work.

Additionally, I mentioned that you cannot have an economic turnaround in Michigan without making Detroit the cornerstone. The unemployment rate in Detroit is completely unacceptable and I don’t understand how you can be in office for over 42 years and not do everything in your power to fix it.


Chad Miles is a credible candidate to send to Congress. I mean we cannot have this man:


Talking about impeaching the President of the United States when his wife is doing this:



Would he impeach his wife as well?

The purpose of Chad Miles running for Congress against Conyers is simple. Educational options for our children since we are approaching the No Child Left Behind expiration in 2007. We need options for our children and parents. Conyers believes in this as well since he sends his childen to school outside Detroit. But he cannot support it in public due to teacher unions putting money in his coffers.

Miles believes in a fair healthcare system for children and our seniors.

Lastly, Miles would bring in fudning for a regional transit system for Detroit. Like he said on TV, there is no reason why he cannot take a train from Dearborn to Detroit for a ball game at Comerica Park.

On November 7th, vote for change for once. Vote for Chad Miles.


No comments: